Awards and Recognition
The CFCNCA provides awards to departments, agencies and reporting units, at no cost, to recognize various contribution levels. Each award has its own criteria as indicated below. Your department or agency finance contact will be aware of these criteria and will provide status reports to your components showing progress toward each award.
Earn valuable recognition by entering your creative work in the 2012 Campaign Contest. This contest recognizes outstanding creativity that captures the spirit of CFC.
Keyworkers, please distribute a Thank You Card to everyone you speak with and a Donor Sticker to every donor to thank them for their consideration. In addition, distribute Eagle lapel pins to contributors who give 1% of their salary and Double Eagle pins to those who give 2% of their salary.
Please note: Donors using Employee Express and eGiving paperless pledging should be instructed to inform their Keyworker to receive their Thank You Card, Donor Sticker and when eligible, Eagle pins.
Thank You Card - Distributed to each donor to thank them for their pledge and acknowledge their public service spirit and to each person who is invited by a Keyworker to participate in the campaign.
Campaign Worker Recognition
- Most Valuable Fundraiser for CFCNCA Vice Chairs, Campaign Managers, Campaign Coordinators and other members of your CFCNCA team.
- Special Service for Campaign Workers who have provided outstanding service to the campaign.
- Certificate of Appreciation for each Keyworker.
- President's Award for reporting units with 75 percent employee participation or $275 per capita gift.
- Chairman's Award for reporting units with 67 percent employee participation or $225 per capita gift.
- Honor Award for reporting units with 60 percent employee participation or $175 per capita gift.
- Merit Award for reporting units with 50 percent employee participation or $125 per capita gift.
- Million Dollar Circle Award for departments, reporting units or agencies that generate more than $1 million in donations.
- Summit Award for departments or agencies that achieve a 3 percent increase in total dollars raised over the previous year’s campaign.
- Participation Achievement Award for departments or agencies that achieve a 2 percent increase in participation over the previous year’s campaign.
- eGiving Award for departments or agencies that have at least a 10 percent increase in paperless pledge donations between 2011 and 2012 campaign years - with a minimum of 10 paperless payroll donations.
- Outstanding Payroll Deduction Giving for attaining an exemplary level of support for the CFCNCA with 75 percent or more of contributors making payroll deduction gifts.
- 100 Percent of Goal for any reporting unit meeting or exceeding its campaign goal.
If you are unable to order awards and certificates online, contact your Loaned Executive or CFCNCA staff member for help placing your order.
CFCNCA reviews all agency accounts to determine the awards qualifier. However, each department and agency must notify CFCNCA of the name and verify the accurate spelling for engraving on plaques. Allow 10 working days for preparation and delivery of plaques. Check plaques for accuracy immediately upon delivery. Each eligible unit is limited to one complimentary award. All award "redos" will be at the expense of the requesting agency.
Certificates can be issued with the name of the CFC Honorary Chair, Dr. Brandon Haller, or left blank for your own department agency head to sign or autopen. Please advise CFCNCA staff of the number and type of certificates needed and whether they should be signed or unsigned.
Note: The deadline for ordering awards is March 29, 2013. After this date, CFCNCA staff will need to be contacted to order plaques.