The CFC charity online application system is currently accepting applications for the 2018 CFC campaign. All nonprofit organizations recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) under 26 U.S.C. §501(c)(3) are eligible to apply. Please visit cfccharities.opm.gov to submit your application. The application deadline has been extended through Feb. 16, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 888-232-4935. If you have any policy questions, please contact OPM at [email protected] or 202-606-2564.
- All organizations must apply each year whether they are required to provide a full application or a verification application.
- All organizations must pay the application fee whether they provide a full application or a verification application.
- Providing a verification application does not mean your organization has been automatically approved for participation in that campaign.
- All approved organizations must pay the listing fee to be included on the CFC Charity List. Listing fees are due prior to the start of the fall campaign. OPM will notify approved charities of the listing fee deadline in the summer.
- Memo: 2018 CFC Schedule of Application and Listing Fees
- 2018 CFC Charity Participation Guide Presentation
- 2018 Charity Participation Video
- OPM Charity Application Training Videos
To acquaint charities with the 2018 application process designed by the Office of Personnel Management, the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA) is hosting application process information sessions:
DATES: Feb. 7, 8, 14, and 15
TIMES: 1:30 p.m.
LOCATION: CFCNCA Headquarters
1717 H Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20006
If you are unable to attend any of the training sessions in person, you may dial in at (641) 715-0856 code: 975630
If you are interested, please rsvp to [email protected]fcnca.org with the day/time of the session you will attend, number of attendees, and your email address and telephone number.
Join us for our on-demand briefing sessions to learn more about the 2018 Combined Federal Campaign application process and get prepared to submit your application. The on-demand briefing will be available to view until Jan. 31.
How to attend: Simply go to 2018 CFC Charity Application Briefing to complete the registration questions and view the briefing. For best results, use Internet Explorer to view the briefing.
This briefing is provided as a supplement and does not replace the official OPM-approved CFC Charity Participation PowerPoint and videos. For training on how to complete the CFC application, charities should view the official OPM application training videos.
Completeness Review Checklists
OPM is no longer conducting courtesy completeness reviews of applications. Charities are encouraged to utilize the Completeness Review Checklist to ensure that the application meets CFC eligibility requirements. Do not submit the checklist to OPM. Listed below are Completeness Review Checklists for Independent and Member Organizations, Federations and FSYA/FSYP/MWR organizations. The checklists will also be available via the online Charity Application.
- Completeness Review Checklist for Independent and Member Organizations
- Completeness Review Checklist for Federations
- Completeness Review Checklist for FSYA FSYP MWR Organizations
For more information, please visit the CFC Charity Administration Center.