Thank you for your support of the 2018 Combined Federal Campaign! It is time to celebrate all the ways we worked together to Show Some Love and help our CFC-supported charities grow some love with our donations and volunteer pledges. At the Finale & Awards Program we will announce campaign results, award heroes and contest winners, hear from leadership, and have some fun with the campaign workers and volunteers.
Registered guests are invited to explore the National Portrait Gallery prior to the Awards Program, including the brand-new Orchid Exhibit in the Kogod Courtyard! The Awards Program will be in the Nan Tucker McEvoy Auditorium on the lower level.
This event has already occured. Please visit the event page for photos and an event recap.
Donald W. Reynolds Center for American Art and Portraiture
8th St NW & G St NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
SCHEDULE: March 5, 2019
- 8:00 - 9:45 a.m. Registration, G Street entrance lobby
- 9:10 - 9:35 a.m. Pre-Program Performance, FAME, Kogod Courtyard
- 9:45 - 9:55 a.m. Pre-Program Performance, Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz, Nan Tucker McEvoy Auditorium
- 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Awards Program, Nan Tucker McEvoy Auditorium (Use G St Lobby Elevator/Stairs)
- 11:00 - 11:15 a.m. Post-Program Performance, Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz, Kogod Courtyard
- 11:30 a.m. Museum Opens to Public
- Attendees must register online.
- Register with your agency email address only (unless you are a federal retiree)
- Check-in located at G Street NW entrance lobby of Portrait Gallery between 9th and 7th St NW
- Bring your agency ID (unless you are a federal retiree)
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase in the courtyard prior to and following the awards program.
- Food and beverages are prohibited in auditorium.
- Animals are not permitted unless performing service duties.
- Parking cannot be validated by the museum.
- METRO: Closest Metro station is Gallery Place-Chinatown (Red, Yellow, and Green lines); take G St exit.
- BUS: Routes 42, 70, and 74 have stops on 9th and 7th near G St.
- PARKING: Garages near the National Portrait Gallery and Capital One Arena, as well street parking options, are available.
- ENTER: Gallery has two main entrances. Use G St entrance to check-in and access auditorium.;