Help make the end of the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) a huge success! Campaign workers can race to the finish by implementing the following activities in their agency, installation, office, or reporting unit to encourage giving during the final week of the campaign.
5 Days of Countdown Activities
To finish the campaign on a strong note, we are encouraging federal employees to take part in some fun activities highlighting the many causes represented in the CFC.
The Finish Strong Toolkit equips you with five days of activities, beginning on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019:
- Jan. 7: Word Search
- Jan. 8: Crossword Puzzle
- Jan. 9: Spot the Difference
- Jan. 10: Word Scramble
- Jan. 11: Maze
Implement Toolkit Resources
There are many ways to inspire giving during the last few days of the campaign! Here are a few ideas to maximize the toolkit resources:
- Countdown Activities: Encourage co-workers to participate in the countdown activities – one for each of the last five days of the campaign – via email or by passing out the activities in your office.
- Email Blast: Prewritten email templates are provided in the Email Copy Guide along with images/attachments. You should send the first email on Friday, Jan. 4.
- Social Media: Use the social media resources and the Social Media Copy Guide to promote the CFC in the final days of the campaign on your or your agency/office/unit social media platforms.
- Digital Displays: Ask your agency to use the splash screen as a screen saver for all computers and TVs for the last week of the campaign.
- Events: Hold an event during the last week of the campaign. Check out the Event Guide for ideas!
- Publicity: Send the Finish Strong press release or memo to your agency’s publicity team requesting an article on your intranet or agency newsletter.