The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is a 56-year Federal workplace giving tradition that has raised more than $8 billion for charitable organizations. The CFC is one of the world's largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaigns, with 36 CFC zones throughout the country and overseas raising millions of dollars each year. The funds raised each fall through the campaign help neighbors in need around the corner, across the nation, and throughout the world. The Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA) is the local campaign for Federal employees in the Washington metropolitan area, and surrounding regions, and is the largest CFC in the country. Through the contributions of civilian and military Federal employees, the campaign generated more than $47 million in 2016 for thousands of participating local, national, and international charities.
For media inquiries, contact Micaela Vivero at 703-717-5265 or [email protected].
- CFCNCA in the news
- 2017 Press Release: CFCNCA offers Federal employees the opportunity to support charities through donating and volunteerism
- Show Some Love Day Press Release: Federal employees encouraged to Show Some Love and support their favorite causes on Nov. 2
- Giving Tuesday and International Volunteer Day Press Release: Federal employees encouraged to Show Some Love to their favorite causes on #GivingTuesday and International Volunteer Day
- Press Release: Federal Community: Mark the Holidays and New Year with a Donation through the CFCNCA
- Press Release: Final Call for Pledges Through the 2017 CFCNCA